Conference Photography & Corporate Event Photography
We have the skill set to put subjects at ease and make your CEO, newest partners, or board members look relaxed, confident and professional.
Headshots & Portraits
Corporate Event Photography Tips
- Shoot with a shallow depth of field
- Shoot “through” people or lighting
- Capture the mood
- Find interesting angles for design
- Shoot some dirty frames to make it feel real
- Shoot design details of the space with a shallow depth of field
- Capture the graphic design language of the architecture
- Keep it natural (don’t look for posed shots)
- Capture the excitement of the crowd interacting in the space
- Focus on the people that look the most hip
- Keep it fun
We shot the 2018 Adidas annual corporate sales and marketing conference in Miami a few months back. Their style defines “hip.” The above is a combo of their shot list sprinkled with a few of our own secrets.
3734 Matheson Ave.
Miami, FL 33133
2400 E Truman Rd,
Kansas City, MO 64127