Corporate Event Video Production
Meetings & Event Video Production
Need to document an important critical corporate event or essential meeting? Maxime Photo and Video’s dedicated team will capture the best moments, all the important speeches, candid moments, and anything else you need to preserve and share, with the best Meeting and Event video production.
- Shoot with a shallow depth of field
- Shoot “through” people or lighting
- Capture the mood
- Find interesting angles for design
- Shoot some dirty frames to make it feel real
- Shoot design details of the space with a shallow depth of field
- Capture the graphic design language of the architecture
- Keep it natural (not looking for posed or static scenes)
- Capture the excitement of the crowd interacting in the space
- Focus on the people that look the most hip
- Use young background music (DJ-esque)
- Keep it fun
We shot the 2018 Adidas annual corporate sales and marketing conference in Miami a few months back. Their style defines “hip.” The above is a combo of their shot list sprinkled with a few of our own secrets.
3734 Matheson Ave.
Read our Reviews
As an international operating advertising agency from Germany, we have been working with Maxime on a video that will be part of an international virtual congress for one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in skin care. We were absolutely happy with the result! The whole team was highly motivated, very flexible and creative and delivered fantastic video and audio quality!
Tracy knows what she is doing. She can help take your idea and expand on it. She listens and knows how to visualize what you need manifested.
I invited Tracy to record the flight tests our startup was doing in Florida. Working with her was a joy. From the beginning, she was responsive and enthusiastic, and helped a lot not only with the recording itself, but before and after the tests: they advised on the tech preparations, assisted with finding hardware we needed, brought some extra items with them (on the top of their cameras and microphones), and afterwards assisted our technicians with the necessary software. They are as professional as you can dream of, but what's more important, they are as client-oriented and personally caring as you can't hope in your best dreams.